If you’re trying to lose weight, you’re counting calories, reducing your fat intake and watching your part sizes. What you eat but, is as important as how much you eat. we need to find a way of reducing energy content from the normal foods we eat every day. We need to learn certain food rules to help form better eating habits.
1. You know that green salads make an important contribution to your day’s eating, but you’ve never thought of them as an expression of art and adventure. Here’s your chance.
2. Vegetables (eg. carrots, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin, tomatoes, red sweet pepper, spinach, collards, turnip greens, kale, beet and mustard greens, green leaf lettuce, and romaine) contain vitamin A (beta-carotene). They also contain B-complex micronutrients, vitamins C, E and K. Vegetables such as cooked dry beans and peas, deep green leaves like spinach and mustard greens are useful sources of folate.
3. Baked potatoes are also a great food to help lose weight when part of a small, low-calorie meal but again, some people spoil this great example by adding tons of butter. Filling a baked potato with baked beans or cottage cheese is the best way to add taste and more nutrition to this low-calorie food.
4. Your body burns the energy from whole grains slowly, which helps keep blood sugar levels stable so fewer carbohydrates are stored as fat. Not only that, but whole grains are high in fiber and grains like quinoa are also high in protein. Fiber and protein work together to help you feel fuller longer while at the same time, aiding your body in moving LDL or bad cholesterol out of your blood and into the liver for elimination. This is one of the best natural weight loss.
5. Everybody has a snack attack at one time or another, and there’s no reason to fight it. Research shows that those who snack when hungry eat less later and control their weight better. be sure you eat healthy, low-fat snacks such as the ones that follow. The fat and fiber in a serving of nuts help fill you up and meet your taste buds, which makes them one of the best options for an afternoon snack when your energy may be flagging. Aim to work one to two servings of nuts into your day, but stay mindful of your fat and calorie intake. Toss a handful of nuts into oatmeal, salads or eat them on their own with a piece of fruit.
6. Fish (eg. white fish like cod, haddock; oily fish like mackerel, salmon, herring) is packed with essential nutrition, including nutrients and micronutrients like vitamins and minerals. Fish is a rich source of protein, and oily fish is one of the richest sources of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) (both omega-3 polyunsaturated fats) which have significant cholesterol-lowering benefits. Oily fish also contain vitamin B12. Fish liver oils (eg. cod liver oil) are excellent sources of vitamins A and D. Whitefish is low in calories – ideal for weight loss diets.
More information about 6 Best Food Tips To Help Your Lose Weight Healthy